Spotlight Children's Theater FAQ's
- How are classes filled? We fill classes by a first come first served basis.
- Can my 8 year old take a 9 year old offering if he/she will be 9 soon?
Only if there is room and all 9 year olds have been accommodated first, likewise for all of our other offerings.
- Can I switch classes?
We will try to accommodate you within the first two (2) days of classes. If you feel the class you are taking is not the right fit, we can try to enroll you into a different one if there is still room.
- What is your child to teacher ratio?
Typically, there are 10 students to 1 teacher. Most classes also employ a teacher’s aide or intern.
- Where are your classes held?
All of our classes are held on 54 E. Pages Lane in Centerville.
- Who teaches the classes and camps?
Highly-trained, professional Teaching Artists who will provide a structured and supportive environment where theater techniques are taught to encourage children's cooperation, creativity, and talents.
- How are behavior issues handled?
We are skilled at handling any behavioral problem that may arise. First, we will give a warning to the student. Should the problem continue, we will reach out to the parent(s)/guardian(s). Should the problem continue after that, we will ask that a parent attend class with the student. We ask for your full cooperation in these matters..
- Can I sit in the class and watch?
We maintain a closed class policy. Closed class time allows participants to focus without interruption making the class environment conducive to a highly creative, educational, and cooperative experience.